Message from CEO
flowers for your beautiful times
with creativity and logic.
In hopes that we can help as many people as possible spend even a minute more of their day surrounded by flowers and greenery, Park Corporation will work toward creating a brand that provides city dwellers with a fulfilling lifestyle filled with flowers and greenery.
Hideaki Inoue, CEO
- Park Corporation Co., Ltd.
- December 24, 1988
- Hideaki Inoue, CEO
- Business activities
- Development and management of flower shop, flower school and cafe. Planning, interior design and construction with plants.
- Aoyama Flower Market
- Aoyama Flower Market Online Shop
- hana-kichi / flower school
- Aoyama Flower Market TEA HOUSE
- parkERs / interior design planning
- Aoyama Flower Market ANNEX / B to B
- 734 (As of December 31,2016)
- Metro Omotesando Sta., A5 exit, 1 min walk.
- Company established with a focus on party planning and operation (Initial capital stock: 5 million yen)
- Began fresh flower sales (Trade name: Aoyama Flower Market)
- Established flower arrangement division "Hana Shokunin"
- Acquired right to participate in the flower division at Tokyo's Ota Market
- Established flower school division "Hanayu."
- Increased capital stock to 20 million yen
- Opened Aoyama Flower Market store in Minami-Aoyama
- Established comprehensive wedding production division "Hana no En"
- Opened first Aoyama Flower Market store in Hokkaido
- Established training facility in Paris, France
- Opened first Aoyama Flower Market store in the Kansai region
- Main office moved to Minami-Aoyama 5-chome
- Opened first Aoyama Flower Market store in the Kyushu region
- Established flower school "hana-kichi" in Aoyama
- Opened hana-kichi Professional
- Opened ecute Omiya store of Green Clinic
- Recognized in the 2nd Design Excellent Company Awards
- Formed partnership with Tokyu Station Retail Service
- Launched Aoyama Flower Market online shop
- Opened LaLaport Yokohama store of Jungle COLLECTION
- Reached 70 stores and total sales of 4.25 billion yen
- Recognized in the 1st Flower Business Awards
- Established ATHLONIA Corp
- Received the Porter Prize
- Opened first Aoyama Flower Market TEA HOUSE
- Opened Aoyama Flower Market Rose Farm
- Established interior design business parkERs
- Opened Aoyama Flower Market Rue du Bac, Paris
- Established corporate service business Aoyama Flower Market ANNEX
- Aoyama Flower Market ranked first in "inspires happiness" in Nikkei Research's 2016 Furniture/Household Goods category