Who are we ?
We are a design brand located in Tokyo specializing in interior design with living green.
parkERs first started as a small department designing outlets for Aoyama Flower Market, a florist with over 90 outlets in Japan. Then we gradually started designing original products and spaces full of green plants for commercial facilities. Now we work on variety of projects including public facilities, urban design, offices and residents.
- DESIGN x GREEN
- We are not an interior design firm who knows a bit about plants. Nor are we a landscaping and gardening firm who knows a bit about interior design. We are experts in both design and plants, working together to create our unique "parkERs design". We design unique spaces where both human and plants grow sustainably. We will lead the greening trend by pursuing our speciality in design and expertise.
We offer total project solution for our clients who are seeking for comfortable and unique design with green plants. Our areas of expertise include concept design and planning, interior/exterior design, botanical design, product design, drawing and construction with complete ongoing maintenance service for commercial and public spaces, residents, offices to events and installations.
Total project solution
- OUR FIELD
- total project management & concept planning
- interior & exterior design, botanical design & product design
- construction management & supervision
- plant maintenance
- store development
- events & workshops, etc
- OUR WORKS
- spatial and botalical design for airport & train station, interior design for offices, residents, nursery school, stores and cafes, urban development, exterior and landscape design, original product design, interior coordination, regional branding, events & installations, workshops, etc.
- OUR STAFF
- planner, architect, interior & product designer, botanical designer (plants coordinator), construction management engineer & supervisor, plant maintenance specialist, real estate transaction specialist, etc.
- 3-5-6 Seiho Build 2F
Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0061 JAPAN